Sunday, July 15, 2007

15th july..
sunday...

the day began as usual... wit almost nothin to do.. sad ol liffe....... wake up at 6 in the mornin...rush to the god-damned bathroom..... stand under the sad shower.... gosh no more intricate details.. so i reach out to my breakfast....n there i have been blessed by the option of havin eggs n stuff..... newaz movin on..

i search my old sling bag....n  pick out my pack of insignia.... hmmm good...but nothin beats the charm of the MARLBORO's..

so i lit it up...n  i go towards my bus stop...pretty good beginning coz i gt a bus in like within 10 mins.........neat for a change.... i get in ...n charge myself wit some good ol'skool rock IRON MAIDEN....n crazy town's butterfly..... lovely basslines...movin on..reach my college..... sutta kings prowlin...... lecs begin........ n gr8 time...

then time for a break......pretty innovative rather... i made up a sad excuse n got my mp3 confiscated myself.....  :(

lecs got over...
i gt my mp3 player back..... apart from it...
jus havin a gala time..
came home n checked my net..... wasnt workin... :(
(nothin new)
 but i was thinkin..... man life sucks witout net...

by all possible modes in hell available.... i gt my net up n runnin....


n nw....
im jus screwin ur guys mind by makin u read all this../// hahahhaha



cheers mate]

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google