Saturday, September 15, 2007

HUNTING A SHADOW

Chapter 4

All these years I’ve been on the run. Hunted down like a dog.
I had killed all those people. For my pleasure, I craved this power for so long.

My name is Micheal Domily. Best known as The Black Hood.
This is going to be my story. It is filled with killings and my joy of what I do.

It was a November morning. I was in my office. I was working on a weapon. My workers told me that they had nearly finished it. They didn’t know what it was for or the power this weapon had.

I rushed down to the room where it was kept. I looked at it. My face lit up like a candle. I was waiting for this day. I went to grab it. I wanted to hold it. There was a voice from behind. "It isn’t finished yet sir, please put it back. Thank you"

I laughed at him. I grabbed it and turned round at him. I pointed it at him, only to scare him. I then aimed at the floor. I pulled a trigger. As the blast came out I was sent flying into the wall. A green mist arose from the gun. It went into my mouth. I felt different. As if something was inside me telling me to do it. A voice in my head told me to kill this man. So I did. I shot him over and over again. As I did this, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too much. I left the room and killed every living person in sight. By the time ten minutes went, I had killed everyone in the building.


I went into the bathroom. Threw some water over my face and looked into the mirror. My face, my eyes, They had changed. My face had ripples and cuts all over. My eyes were as black as charcoal. I had no soul. I was scared but this was the power I craved for so long. I’m not letting this go.


I’m now an outsider to the other people in the world who have seen me. They run scared. Shouting and screaming. I walked out of the doors and see a small child. He stands there looking at me who was glued to the spot. I walked over to it. I grabbed him and broke his neck. I screamed out. "I now have the power".

Since that day I have killed over one hundred people; all because they saw. I didn’t want anyone to see. As I was killing people, I wasn’t aware of others. Two men had witnessed me killing these people. They saw my face.

Since then I have killed there loved ones. But when the time is right, it will be there turn. It will be there time to die. So until that day, I will have to stick to the shadows and hide away so I’m not seen.

I will not be seen till I have to kill again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google