Saturday, September 15, 2007

HUNTING A SHADOW

Chapter 6

It was now night again. Me and Zach just got up from a little sleep. I went over to Zach to ask what we were doing today. He said to go to town and look for two men named Manendran Moodley and Danny James.
As he told me more of the information he grabbed what looked like a walkie talkie. When he talked down it there was a reply. It was a woman. She said she would go with me to find these men.

I didn’t know much about these men. Except they were very mysterious and stayed in the shadows away from the evil of the world. Something told me these men were going to be hard to find.

When finished telling me this, there was a knock at the broken door. A woman walked in. Not tall or short. She walked like a supermodel. She looked like a supermodel. Her lips red with lipstick. Her make-up was perfect. But i didn’t pay any attention to this. I thought to myself over and over again, she was part of my mission to get revenge.

We left the building. Walking into the cold black night, with nothing but the information we had to go on.
We needed to find these guys. As we walked out into the dark blackness of the city, we saw passer-byes staring.
The women started to speak. Her voice was echoic, as if a siren was singing to drag you to the depths of death. He voice was cold and sharp. She mentioned the mission. She said she knew these men but didn’t let Zac in on her knowing that.

She said they were in an old ruin. They had set up there for the past couple of weeks. It was about another mile or two down the road. It was getting dark. We needed to get there before "the bad men" came out.

It was 10 minutes later and we were outside the door of the ruins she knocked vigorously on the door.
There was a shout. A short colored man came to the door. He saw me and stared at me. He checked me out from top to bottom. He then got a glimpse of the women. His eyes widened. His mouth was opened from surprise. He let her in first. He spoke to her as he knew her for along time.

As they spoke I looked about the ruins, there was cracks up the walls, shields and swords on the floor, curtains ripped from years of
dis-neglect. I looked up ahead; I saw a light in the distance. It glowed brighter as we got closer. The man opened a door and we entered a big room. There was another man sitting in a chair, he was staring at the floor. The man who let us in coughed to get his attention. He spoke to us without looking up, "you were sent by Zach, right". The woman nodded and said yes.

The man in the chair looked up and got up onto his feet. He was tall, had short brown hair. He had hypnotic blue eyes that drew you in. He introduced everyone. His name was Danny. His accomplices names were Manny and Alyssa Milano. I introduced myself and told them of my story and why i was send.

Two hours had passed since we first got here. They had listened silently. Not a noise. When i had finished talking about myself, they spoke about there lives. They are on the run from the same monster i hunt. They are being hunted down for seeing that monster kill other innocent people.

We can use each other. We stood up onto our feet and looked at each other, we shook hands. We only met today but we had a strong friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google